Guideline of personal information protection of Toyomi Sangyo Co., Ltd.
We will handle your personal information based on the following personal information handling guidelines.
1. Collection and use of personal information
Your personal information is required when you make inquiries about our products or our services.
When we collect your personal information, we will specify the purpose of use and collect the necessary personal information.
Unless we have obtained the prior consent of the customer, we will use personal information only for the purpose specified below. However, this does not apply if it is based on laws and regulations or if there are other justifiable reasons.
- To provides service to customers such as user support
- To be used as documents for product and service development and marketing
- To confirm your order, deliver it, pay for it etc. when you purchase the product
If you wish to inquire about or correct your personal information, or if you do not need the information from us, please contact us and we will respond as quickly as possible.
2. Appropriate management of personal information
We will manage the personal information we receive in an appropriate manner. We will not disclose or provide your personal information to others except with the consent of the customer and in the following cases.
- Notify the credit company, storage company, shipping company, etc. for the purpose of providing services to customers.
- When it is necessary to cooperate with national institutions in accordance with the law.
- When it is necessary to disclose or provide based on the laws and regulations.
3. About linked sites
Representative Director of Toyomi Sangyo Co., Ltd. YASUNORI TOYOKAWA